Frequently Asked Questions
ORDERS & DELIVERY
- Where is my order confirmation?If your payment was successful at checkout you should recieve an email within 24 hours of placing your order. Remember to check your junk mail. If nothing has arrived after 24 hours contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date of the order as well as the name the order was placed in.
- Is it possible to cancel my order?As long as your order has not yet been processed by our shipment team your order can be cancelled. If you have not yet received any information about your order being shipped there is a greater chance that it has not been handled yet. Send an email to email@example.com including your order number and a message that you wish to cancel your order and we will do our best to help.
- Is it possible to adjust my order?As long as your order has not yet been processed by our shipment team your order can be adjused. If you have not yet received any information about your order being shipped there is a greater chance that it has not been handled yet. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number and a message how you wish to adjust your order and we will do our best to help.
If the shipping address is incorrect and you wish to update it contact us immediately. If your order has already been sent the package will most likely be returned to us. Only after we receive the package agan can we change the shipping address and send it again. Note that this may result in an additional shipping charge.
- Can i track my delivery?Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an amail confirmation with a tracking number. Sometimes it takes a few days for the package to be registered with the delivery service. During holidays and events there may be slight delays, please be patient at these times.
- Where do you deliver?We deliver our products worldwide. Depending on where in the world you are there may be a variation in delivery times. We ship from Stockholm, Sweden, therefore we have shorter delivery times to destinations in Europe.
- I forgot to use my discount codeWhen you place an order you accept the stated price. Unfortunately we can not add discount codes to your order. Feel free to place a new order with your discount code. If your previous order has begund handling by our warehouse we can't cancel it, instad you need to wait until the order is returned to receive your refund. Note that personalized products may not be returned. See Returns and Warranty Policy.
- Can I return a personalized product?Once a product is personalized there is no way to undo the process. That means we can not resell a product that was personalized for you and can therefor not be returned. If your personalized product is faulty or incorrect, contact our customer support at email@example.com with a picture or video of the product and they will help you as soon as possible.
- Can I return a discounted product?Yes, you are welcome to return a discounted product and receiva a refund for the discounted price. If the product is part of a package deal (example buy 3 get 1 free) you need to return all products to receive your refund.
- How do I get refunded for my return?Refunds will be issued based on your original form of payment (PayPal, credit card, debit card, etc.). The refund process takes approximately 10 days to be completed. If you did not receive your refund after 10 days kindly contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The leather has changed color, why?Our products are made form real genuine calf leather, this means that it is made up of living tissue material. Living material changes over time and is more suseptable to external factors. Exposure to sunlight, extreme temperatures, imact, scratching, and liquids are a few of the things that may effect the color of your product. We recommend you exercise great care when using real leather pruducts in order to keep the original look lasting longer. No matter how careful you are though, leather will alter over time. It's a sign of genuinity more than anything else!
- Why does my product not exactly match the picture?The products are made to resemble real animal print and in nature the hides of animals tends to vary in size and shape. That's why when the leather peices ar cut to fit the product, some end up havingdifferent structures. This is completely normal and just adds to the feeling of a real animal. If your product has a look that is too far off from the orignial image we understand it might not meet your expectations, feel free to contat our customer support at email@example.com with images of the product for a review.
- What does vegetable tanned imply?The vegetable tanned leather goes through a chrome-free tanning process. It is the most natural and environmentally friendly method of tanning leather. We are engaged in improving the protection of our planet from dangerous chemicals sometimes found in the leather industry. This kind of leather also becomes mure sturdy and durable, meaning it has a longer life than chrome-tanned leather but it is still just as susceptable to damage if not treated properly.
- How do I take care of the leather?Taking care of leather means just exercising care of the product in general. This means avoiding moisture, heat and sunlight. Also cleaning and restoring the leather with proper products will have it looking prestine for longer. Check out our leather care guide HERE for more details.
- How long does the personalization last?Just as it is important to take care of the product in order to preserve the original appearence of the leather, the personalization is also affected by how it is used. In general terms, the embossing should last for at least six months and up to several years. It is different depending on how much you use you use the product. Embossing on a mobile case often wears out faster as we for example normally pick up our phone significantly more times than we pick up our card holder.
- Why doesn't my wireless charger work?Generally wireless charging pads are not as effektive as plugging your smartphone in the old fashioned way using a cable. Thins means you should not expect to see the same charging times when using it. If you are having greater issues such as extremely slow charging or experience what feels like battery drainage follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are using a proper wall charger. Connecting the USB to another device willnot provide sufficient output to charge your phone.
2. The wall charger should be QC 3.0 in order to providesufficient output for wireless charging.
3. Wait a minute or two after plugging the charger into the wall before placing your phone on top.
4. Make sure you are placing your phone screen up when attempting to charge.
If the issue persists please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.